Albury Wodonga Mountain Bikers are holding a series of Women’s Social Rides at Nail Can Hill.
– Feb 11, Nailcan hill 8:30am at Range Rd.
– March 18, Yackandandah, 9:15am on site or 8:30am at Bunnings Wodonga for car pool.
– April 15, Nailcan Hill 8:30am at Range Rd
– May 13, Beechworth, 9:15am on site or 8:30am at Bunnings Wodonga for car pool.
– June 17, Nailcan Hill 8:30am at range rd.
A waiver will need to be signed on the day if you are not a MTBA member.
The ride will be fun and social for beginners and various fitness levels. A good chance to learn some of the easier loops that you can practice. Coffee afterwards if people are interested. No one gets dropped on the ride – everyone is very welcome.
Contact is Beck Eberle on 0422 377 150. Updates and info will be on the Albury Wodonga Mountain Bikers Facebook page (http://bit.ly/2yD8ran)